- Request a Note-Taker
- Become a Note-taker
- Try the LiveScribe Pen
- How the DRC Finds Note-takers
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) at Cal Poly provides note-taking services for authorized students who are registered with our office.
The DRC hires responsible Cal Poly students to take notes for students with disabilities. If you are interested in becoming a notetaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The DRC sends an email to the instructor and to students with a GPA of 2.5 or higher who are enrolled in the class a note-taker is needed.
- If no response, we resend the email.
- If unsuccessful, we will send someone to the class to make an announcement and/or hand out flyers.
- If still unsuccessful, we will post a position on Mustang Jobs.
Location: Bldg 124 (Student Services, across from Spanos Stadium)