- Request a Note-Taker
- Become a Note-taker
- Try the LiveScribe Pen
- How the DRC Finds Note-takers
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) at Cal Poly provides note-taking services for authorized students who are registered with our office.
- The DRC sends an email to students with a GPA of 2.5 or higher who are enrolled in the class a note-taker is needed.
- If no response, we resend the email.
- If no response, we contact the instructor and ask he/she to:
- Announce the need for a note-taker, or
- Provide their lecture notes.
- If unsuccessful, we will send someone to the class to make an announcement and/or hand out flyers.
- If still unsuccessful, we will post a position on Mustang Jobs.
Location: Bldg 124 (Student Services, across from Spanos Stadium)