- Follow these instructions to log in to the Student Accommodations portal from your Cal Poly portal (this is where you will be uploading your notes): Accessing the Student Accommodations Portal
- Sign up to be a returning notetaker.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Notetaker” tab located at the top of the screen.
- Under the section “Request a Notetaking Assignment,” make sure the term is set to the appropriate quarter (you can use the drop-down menu if needed).
- Search for your class(es) or input CRN.
- You will be taken to a page that has the Notetaker Services Responsibilities. Please read through it carefully, and once you agree to the terms, enter your full name at the bottom of the form.
- Check the box next to your class and click "Submit Your Class Schedule."
If a notetaker is needed for a class you are in, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Click on the link to confirm the position. Please upload notes from the beginning of class. And, thank you again for your continued service.
Location: Bldg 124 (Student Services, across from Spanos Stadium)