About Us

Student health 101

Request Sign Language Interpreter

  1. Department contact should complete the DRC Request for Sign Language Interpreting and Transcribing Services and submit to DRC.
  2. DRC will return a copy of our Service Agreement (PDF) and an Estimate of Services for department review.
  3. Department returns signed Agreement and Estimate.
  4. DRC provides interpreting/transcribing services as requested.
  5. DRC sends an Invoice to the department once services have been rendered.



Related Content


Location: Bldg 124 (Student Services, across from Spanos Stadium)
Phone: 805-756-1395
Fax: 805-756-5451
Email: drc@calpoly.edu

Give Today

A group of young people looking very excited

Give Today

Strategic Plan

Get the Student Affairs Strategic Plan

Get the plan here