About Us

Student health 101

Housing Needs Due to a Disability

If a student needs a housing accommodation due to a disability, such as a specific room type, medication refrigeration, or a specific assignment location, they must first contact the Disability Resource Center (DRC).

Once the DRC has received a student's request for services, an access specialist will reach out to the student to review the request and any disability documentation that supports the need. DRC staff will then update University Housing staff about accommodations that have been approved.

For more information, students are encouraged to contact the DRC front desk to schedule an "Informational Appointment" (805-756-1395, drc@calpoly.edu).


Related Content


Location: Bldg 124 (Student Services, across from Spanos Stadium)
Phone: 805-756-1395
Fax: 805-756-5451
Email: drc@calpoly.edu

Give Today

A group of young people looking very excited

Give Today

Strategic Plan

Get the Student Affairs Strategic Plan

Get the plan here